22 February 2017

Jury's Inn Hotel ◦ Leeds Review

Having my student accommodation flooded for over a week wasn't the best for my studies, however, living in hotels for a short while certainly made up for it! Although we were out for just over a week, we did a bit of hotel-hopping throughout the city of Leeds with the majority of our stay being at the Jury's Inn Hotel

The hotel is located in Brewery Wharf meaning you're just around the corner from an abundance of restaurants and cool bars. Also, it's only a 5/10 minute walk from the train station/city centre which is a  major plus! 

For a student, the hotels that we were placed in (including this one) were a welcomed luxury from our little rooms and student living. Having fresh sheets every day, room service and food cooked for you? Yes please!

I was placed in a 'Double and Single' room so I had a double bed and a single with an ensuite bathroom to the side. 





After freshening up, we decided to head down to the restaurant named 'The Grill' to see what the menu had to offer. 


I opted for the Chipotle Marinated Chicken Breast with pineapple salsa and thick cut chips which was so nice (coming from a very picky eater!).


Then, we ordered dessert - Apple and Blackcurrant Crumble which was huge but after living off noodles for the past 2 weeks, I definitely made the most of it. These two courses (and a vodka mixer) came to roughly £25.

As I mentioned above, the hotel also offers room service which is what I opted for on a few occasions. The first time, I had to make a follow up call to reception as it hadn't arrived 2 hours after the initial phone call but the receptionist was very apologetic. Shortly after I put the phone down I received another call from the manager who apologised and offered the meal free of charge. 



Despite this small error, I would definitely recommend staying here if you're looking for a hotel in Leeds that's slightly out of the mania of the city centre - yet easily within walking distance. 



1 comment:

  1. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Pinterest