08 December 2014

Spotlight On: Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Orlando,Florida)


Whilst I was on holiday in Florida, we decided to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter which is in both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. However, if I'm being 100% honest, I've never been a fan of Harry Potter - I just don't get the hype. ...But, my mum and a family friend were desperate to go here so it was definitely a must do for us. 


The detail throughout this area was incredible, they definitely did a great job with this! Even the staff members had donned English accents, all of which didn't sound that English but their effort didn't go unnoticed. Also, I loved looking in all of the little shops but if you're wanting to get your hands on a wand then definitely go early! Whilst I was there, there was huuggee queues to even see the wands.  

The majority of the rides are actually in a different park (Islands of Adventure) but they've made it very easy to access...



So strange/cool seeing your home town on the board whilst in Florida...
You just hop on the Hogwarts Express! The journey is definitely an experience as well, I don't want to spoil it but you certainly won't be bored on the short trip there.


The Forbidden Journey world was amazing - even for someone who really doesn't like the books/films - I've never seen a ride like it! It's not a roller-coaster though so if you're not fond of them then you can still go on this. Overall, I did like the Wizarding World of Harry Potter but I'm sure someone who was an avid fan would have loved it!

Are you a Harry Potter fan?

3 comments:

  1. ….just realised you posted this after commenting on the Universal Studios one. Oops. Love the photos though! Can't wait to go back haha :) Xx

    www.aboutxgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah yeah, thank-you! Florida's such an amazing place xx

      Delete

  2. Student accommodation seems stressful for students who move out for the first time,
    For all such students we have got beautiful, top-class apartments and houses
    True Newcastle Opto

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Pinterest